We are pleased that you are interested in working with us! Our staff is an extension of our clients’ team and we are committed to being proactive, responsive, and fleet industry leaders. By joining us, you will strive to consistently provide excellent customer service, continually build trust and develop strong relationships that allow for our collective success.
MFS is currently hiring for Class A Heavy & Medium Duty Diesel Technicians
Skill and Job Requirements
– Class A Skill Level with good driving record
– Current CDL Driver’s License and own hand tools
– Ability to troubleshoot and repair diesel trucks within the time standards
– Ability to safely conduct all assigned repairs utilizing company equipment
– Familiar with the use of diagnostic troubleshooting software
To Apply- Please email email@example.com
Momentum Fleet Services, Inc. is a veteran-owned start-up in the Tampa Bay Region. With nearly all new tooling, the main support facility has been completely updated to exceed the needs of the team and clients. Leadership is forward-thinking, available, and solutions-based.
We provide a work environment that encourages innovation and open communication. With commitment to tight-knit cooperation, our initial employees have unique opportunity to create our company values and pave the way for all future technicians and repairs. We openly welcome staff input to shape how the company will operate in the future and listen to feedback, applying it whenever possible.